Qualifications for New Directors at Atchison-Holt Electric Cooperative
- You must be a member of Atchison-Holt Electric Cooperative and live in our service area and district you want to serve.
- Expected to attend the monthly meetings of the Cooperative which are normally help on the 4th Friday of each month.
- Attendance of the Associated Electric Cooperative annual meeting in June.
- Attendance of the Association of Missouri Electric Cooperatives annual meeting in October.
- Attendance of the NW Electric Power Cooperative annual meeting in April.
- Attendance of the Atchison-Holt Electric Cooperative annual meeting in July.
- You will be encouraged to complete the NRECA Credentialed Cooperative Director education courses in three years. There are 5 courses to complete this.
If you are interested in joining the Atchison-Holt Electric Board of Directors, please click here to print a potential board member form or stop by the office to get one.